Natures Own Vitamin B6 100mg (60 Tab)
WHY IT WORKS
- Helps to relieve PMS symptoms including irritability and mood changes
- Helps to relieve the intensity of nausea during pregnancy
Vitamin B6 is necessary for the formation of haemoglobin and red blood cells. It is involved in the manufacture of several neurotransmitters and may be beneficial in relieving the symptoms of PMS including mood changes.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|COMMENDED ADULT DOSAGE|
Take 1 – 2 tablets daily
Or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
|EACH TABLET CONTAINS|
Vitamin b6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 100mg
|AVAILABLE PACK SIZES|
WARNING This product contains pyridoxine hydrochloride, which may be dangerous when used in large amounts for a long time. If fluid retention persists seek medical advice. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
You might be interested in reading:
- Libido boosters for women
- How fenugreek is helping breastfeeding mums
- What is Fenugreek?
- Help! I’m having trouble breastfeeding