Life Space Probiotic Powder For Baby 7 Billion (60g)
The development of friendly gastrointestinal bacteria is vital for overall health within the first 3 years of life. Life-Space Probiotic Powder For Baby encourages good bacterial diversity to support optimal health and wellbeing for developing infants and toddlers.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Helping to support their immune function and gastrointestinal health, this pleasant tasting powder may also reduce baby’s risk of developing eczema in the first 2 years of life.
Health benefits may include:
- Supporting the development of a healthy immune system
- Reducing the risk of developing eczema in the first 2 years of life
- Assisting with the digestion and absorption of nutrients
- Assist in maintaining health digestive flora following the use of antibiotics
- Supporting normal, healthy bowel movements
Available in 60 grams
7 Billion live bacteria per gram
|EACH 1 GRAM CONTAINS:|
L. rhamnosus HN001
B. lactis Bl04
L. rhamnosus GG
B. animalis ssp. lactis HN019
L. fermentum 6189
L. salivarius ssp. salivarius Ls33
B. longum BB536
B. breve M16V
L. reuteri 1e1
B. infantis Bi26
L. = Lactobacillus B. = Bifidobacterium
- No added dairy, lactose, gluten, yeast, egg, fructose, flavours, colours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives
- Life-Space is an Australian owned company
- Life-Space products are manufactured in Australia
- Live bacteria guaranteed
Directions for use:
- Insert probiotic powder into baby’s cheek or between front lip and gum immediately prior to feeding.
- Add powder to baby’s bottle or food prior to feeding.
Infants 6-18 months: 1-2 grams daily or as directed by your healthcare professional
Toddlers 18-36 months: 2 grams daily or as directed by your healthcare professional
Eczema: 2 grams daily
1 gram dosage spoon is included in jar
*IRI Aztec MarketEdge. Probiotics – Australia Pharmacy. MAT to 01/01/2017