Pigeon Baby Training Toothbrush (Lesson 3)
- Practice brushing the molar teeth properly
- Made from fine nylon bristles that is much softer than adult's tootbrush
- Broaden handle-end that serves to indicate how deep the tooth brush is inserted
- Flat handle prevents rolling of toothbrush in baby's hand
- BPA Free
- 12-18 months
Warning: Last items in stock!
From 12 to 36 months. With all his milk teeth grown, your child is now ready to practise dental hygiene with his first real toothbrush and toothpaste.
• The extra soft, rounded-off tip bristles with thin brush head allows it to move easily into baby's mouth while gently cleans baby's teeth.
Remember, proper tooth brushing techniques from the very first stage of training will help your child enjoy a lifetime of healthy teeth.
Ingredients: BPA FREE
Care: Sanitize Lesson 3 by pouring hot water over the brush that has been thoroughly scrubbed.
Good dental hygiene should start early. As soon as your baby starts teething, begin cleaning his teeth. Sometimes, parents are unaware that even babies are exposed to sugars. Did you know that natural sugars in breast milk can cause tooth decay? Hence, it is important to look after your baby's teeth as soon as they appear.
Your little one should start to teeth at around six months old and will continue to have a complete set of 20 milk teeth by two and a half years old. A healthy set of teeth is essential for baby's development. With good teeth, your child can enjoy a healthy diet, thereby allowing proper jaw growth and speech development.